Since all the participant teams of BATTLEMODS have completed their entries, it’s time for you, the viewers to vote for your favorite mod. In this final showdown, you can win Cooler Master prizes worth of $300 via a lucky draw, just by voting your favorite Battlemods team. So hurry up, the clock is ticking!
The Participant Teams
The teams that had participated in this Asia tour are:
2. Team India
5. Team Vietnam
Choose your favorite one from these 5 and smash the ‘Vote’ button so that your name gets into the lucky draw. The winners will get their $300 USD prize in the form of Cooler Master Online Store vouchers. Check below for full terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All PUBG fans get a chance to decide which MOD team nailed the PUBG concept.
- Voting begins January 16th, 2018 until January 21st, 2018.
- All voters will be entered into a lucky draw prize to win Cooler Master Online Store vouchers worth $300 USD.
- Open to participants worldwide.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from BATTLEMODS sponsors to notify all entrants of future events, news, and giveaways.
- Online store vouchers can be used at any Cooler Master online store.
- Vouchers code will be emailed to the winner.
- The winner of the lucky draw will be announced on January 24th, 2018.
- The winning team will be determined by a mix of public voting and judges.
- Total cash prize for the winning team will be $2,000 USD.
- The winning team will be announced on January 24th, 2018.
- Cooler Master accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
- Cooler Master accept no responsibility for any costs associated with entry into the application process (including, without limitation, any taxes).
- Limit one entry per person.
- Cooler Master reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Cooler Master in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cooler Master shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.